National Sales Meeting | Wells Enterprises, Inc.
Wells Enterprises, Inc. is the nation's largest privately held, family-owned ice cream and frozen treat manufacturer in the United States. Their annual National Sales Meeting brings together hundreds of sales representative from across the country for new product education and selling strategies, motivation for strategic selling, and alignment on company priorities and initiatives.
This year, Wells Enterprises relied on the Sonburst team to transform their 4th floor at their headquarters in Le Mars, Iowa from a bare, unfinished concrete shell into a beautiful meeting space complete with a stage, brand showcase booths, innovation incubator spaces, and much more. The Sonburst team not only transformed the space, but also provided production services, presentation support, video production, and event coordination. The best part? We did it all in less than 5 weeks.
- Wrapped windows, doors, pillars floors, etc.. in meeting-themed graphics
- Designed and created unique display booths for each of the company's core brands
- Designed, developed, and built an "innovation space" that allowed employees to network and collaborate on new ideas. This booth was complete with a nitrogen ice cream station, merchandise POS stations, marshmallow roasting stations, and idea incubator stations that fostered new product innovation
- Aerial video that showcased the building itself and built hype for the sales team
- Surprise visit by six-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson
- Client : Wells Enterprises, Inc.
- Project : 2015 National Sales Meeting